Beautiful and relaxing drive to NH, top down, sun shining, hair blowing in the wind (aka getting enormously tangled and there was no elastic to be found!!). I sang along with Susan Tedeschi and we had ourselves quite a drive.
I pulled into the Lake Sunapee region around 6:30. After two trips to the General Store (thankfully next door) for basic groceries and 4 bottles of wine and some nice conversation with the clerk, I settled into the cute New Hampshiresque hotel suite. I put The American President in the DVD player, booted up my lappy and enjoyed a few hours until Meg, Courtney and Laura arrived!
So great to see old friends... eight years of friendship already- who can believe that?!
Today's been lazy, reading, watching Ghost on VH1. Amber and Lorella should be here soon.
So now its back to enjoying our porch and The Devil Wears Prada! :)
Welcome to NH

Ohh! There's a sign above the couch that says Welcome to the Looney Bin! Just like the one at Camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment