Saturday, October 28, 2006

CBeds Update

I've been working on the CBeds project since February 26, 2006, and now its full-on crunch time! We Go-Live with Stage 1 (4 inpatient units and the CRT/Sups, Admitting and the PACU) a week from Tuesday.

With so much to get ready for Stage 1 and all of the other stages to follow weekly from then, there is a TON of work to do. It seems like at least a few days a week I'm finding myself at work for 10-12 hours. Then heading back for 7am the next day.

Its a strange thing for me, because I enjoy the project so much and I like the amount of responsibility I get to aborb, but my body just doesn't want to cooperate. I get so tired at the end of the day-- and my shoulders are so tense that an hour with Sheri this morning barely made a dent in it.

Still the project is fascinating! Of course there will bumps in the road but I think we're in great shape... I can't wait for the rush of energy that will inevitably come on Tuesday 11/7. The infamous day :)

No comments: