The one of Marilyn and I is a little cuter:
A fun time was had by all... line dancing led by Paul had all of us girls up and moving (oh and Mr. P and Allen too! LOL)..... Jamie spent half of the night declaring his crush on me to be official (very amusing, he's a sweetie).... Dan and I danced to more slow songs that I think we've ever danced to in one night. Love that!!!
I did have a bit of an unexpected breakdown after midnight.... Dan saw it coming and brought me outside where I cried my head off for way too long. Just thinking about this being a new year and that Bub won't have been here for any of it, just set me off. Dan was wonderful as usual, reminding me how sick Bub was and that he didn't want to be sick anymore, which I know and which gets me through most days. Sometimes its just tougher than others. After quite a few hugs and kisses I was feeling better... a little make up and I didn't look quite as hideous as I should have ;)
We stayed til 3:00am!!! Yikes! Since when do we stay up that late! But we were having a great time.
Monday- January 1= a day of rest and relaxation
Dan found out that my Christmas present had finally arrived, so he went to his Mom's to pick it up, and brought back Dunkin Donuts for breakfast! mmmm!!
He got me the first 2 seasons of Scrubs on DVD! Yaaaay! We started watching Season 1 in the morning. So many hysterical shows, a bunch we had never seen.
Around 2p I finally got motivated to start my laundry- and start Scrapbooking. I am doing the Winter Scrapfest on LM which has me very motivated. I finished 5 Layouts - 3 for Jeff's MGH stay album! I'm glad I'm back in the groove! Starting fresh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment