Friday, September 28, 2007

Best night on television

Last night was the Season Premiere of The Office & Grey's Anatomy (which means I stayed up way too late. Both shows are on at 9pm, so Dan and I watched the first episide of The War {by Ken Burns} then watched The Office at 9. He was smart and went to bed. I stayed up to watch Grey's and then couldn't get to sleep).

Love this clip from the end of last week's episode- detailing what each character did on their summer vacation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJwaF4EClM
Ryan, "I think I dated a black girl" Too. Funny.
Stanley, "Still here"

Grey's didn't grab me quite as much as it usually does. Good episode, started trying to tie up some loose ends from last season.

***************
Cabinet shopping went really well! We picked out the style, and should have some drawings emailed to us today! More to come!

No comments: