Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good News- Good Friends- Gorgeous Baby ;)

This email started out my day on a good note:

-------
CELEBRATE OUR NEW CREATION DESTINATION DESIGN TEAM

Celebrate with The Crop Shop as we announce our first Creation Destination Design Team. We had so many wonderfully creative submissions, we wish we could have chosen everyone; but for now our Design Team Board has chosen the following designers: See Below.............
Thank you to all who submitted; we appreciate your time, talent and effort. Great work, everyone!

CREATION DESTINATION DESIGN TEAM DESIGNERS

ROBIN SERINO
JENNIFER LASSONDE
CORRINE GILMORE
MICHELLE MAGEE
LYN FINN
LINDA ABADIE

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! THE FIRST DT PRODUCT PACKAGES WILL GO OUT NEXT WEEK. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US.

I am so excited! I can't wait to get more details. I know they wanted some people to teach classes and others to design product for in-store displays. But no matter what they'd like me to do, I'm psyched (and the 20% off discount isn't too shabby either).


------------------------------------>



I have been emailing with Marta off and on now that summer has died down and she's finally mastered the creating of a Shutterfly album, so I was extremely excited to get these fun pictures from her.


I swear it feels like yesterday that I was hanging out with her in Spain (but really that was almost 10 years ago), no wonder Maria and Jaume look like totally different people! But Marta is beautiful as ever. Working in the Environmental Science field she's always loved, still acting in different theater groups and clearly have a great time with her friends and her boyfriend Albert. I am so thrilled to see her looking so happy! Miss that girl!


------------------------------------>

Some more cute pictures of Will- these are from Sunday 9/23.


Will was 2 months & 2 days old in these shots! Growing up so fast:

1 comment:

Susan said...

CONGRATS on the DT spot!!!!