Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend Recap

Its been a lazy sort of weekend, which is just what I needed after the busiest week of work I've had in months!



Friday night the whole gang went to Jamie's in Marshfield to see Mike Jolls' new band- Road Soda. They were great! I was so impressed. They have the old singer from Dick N Jane, Kristi. And Shayna from DnJ came in and sang a few songs with them. SO much fun!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=208480956


Saturday morning I had a massage with Sheri at 11:30. Boy was I overdue!!! My back is still an absolute mess, but it felt wonderful for an hour :) And I already made my appointment for October. It can't come too soon.

After that I came home with grand plans to scrapbook the afternoon away. I got 2 LOs done, but then was just feeling extremely blah and almost sick to my stomach. Strange. Took that as a sign to just chill out. Then we headed to Matt and Krissy's for dinner. Matt and Jenn O'Brien (and their boys) pulled in at the same time as us (they had called on their way back from the beach to see if there were any plans). We had a great night... chatting and catching up. Playing with Will.

Got this cutie picture of Will in his Lazy Frog onesie from Uncle Danny.

The cutest tadpole in town:
The plan was to head home around 10p- I was pooped, but Dan and Matt got sucked into YouTube, so once I got Will asleep, I finally got some rest too. Can't complain about leaving late when you've got your favorite nephew sleeping on your chest ;) So yep. Good night!

Sunday morning-- did 4 loads of laundry. Puttered in the scraproom. No motivation. Headed to Matt and Krissy's at 2:30ish. Watched the Pats crush the Bills. Played with Will who was laughing up a storm. Looked at plans for Krissy's dream house. Ate some yummy blackened chicken, green beans and rice a la Krissy. And just enjoyed the day.

Now we're home. Dan fell asleep before 8p! Wiped. Think that's the only word for it. I'm not far behind him. Still got some catching up to do I guess. On that note. Nighty night!

No comments: