Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Packed and Ready to GO!



Only 2 days until I leave for Michigan for the Lifetime Moments Crop of a Lifetime 2007! I am so excited. Christine and I planned to go and signed up last February (which, by the way, feels like a month ago), and now its already here!! I finally got around to packing last night and did better than I thought.. granted I have a full sized suitcase and a scrapbooking tote for 4 days, but who's counting?

So this is what my traveling companions will look like {plus my new cute scrap tote} in the airport in Detroit tomorrow!





Dan and I went to Cape Cod Lumber yesterday and placed the order for the cabinets! They should be in the first week of December and will only take a day or two to install! [I hope to have pictures to post soon]

In even better news, the paper work should be complete and Dan might be able to get the loan for the house as soon as Monday. Of course we're not exactly holding our breath as we started this process 8 months ago... but it looks more likely now than it ever has.

Today's Tuesday and I have my first meeting at the Crop Shop tonight. Its employees and Design Team members and I believe the focus is on brainstorming ideas for upcoming classes and promotions. Sounds good to me! Also a good excuse to get the last minute things I need to pick up before the Crop.

Tomorrow's Halloween. After I do the last minute packing and errand running I am planning to go over Krissy and Matt's to see Will dressed up for his first Halloween. If I remember correctly he's going to be a pumpkin! If that's not a prime photo-op, I don't know what is.

I have a feeling that I won't be posting much in the next couple days- but I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday will all sorts of proof of the ridiculously fun time I know I'm going to have in Michigan with the LM girls!

Until then...

No comments: