This week is going so quickly I feel like I can barely keep my feet on the ground. Monday I came home and completely vegged. Couldn't get motivated to cook, so I picked up some Papa Gino's and Dan and I chilled on the couch- he watched football, I surfed the net. Totally laid back night which was exactly what we both needed. OH and I got BOO'd!! I have no idea who sent me this little Halloween Care Package but it totally made my day. I sat and ate a few jelly bellies as Dan and I told eachother about our day. That's a nice thing to come home to.
Tuesday I babysat for Will. Our first Tuesday 'date' as I like to think of them. Little guy totally broke my heart. Kris handed him over to me so she could go get ready for dance, and was talking to him and he just got the pathetic little frown/pout going on and started to cry- like he knew she was going. Heart breaking!! She ended up feeding him, and calmed him down and then she had to go. He cried for a few minutes, but we danced to some swing music, and then I put him in the swing while we played peek-a-boo and within a few minutes he was cool again. I put him in his boppy and tickled him, played peek-a-boo some more and he was giggling up a storm in no time!!
Matt came home about a half hour later- as soon as he opened the door, will started fussing. I think he thought it was Krissy coming back. He cried a bit more for Matt, but then calmed down again and actually took another bottle since he was too distracted to eat much earlier.
From there, I headed to Home Depot. Dan and I picked out the tile for the entryway, the hearth for the woodstove, the shower and the bathroom floors!!! Very productive night :) :) So excited to know its finally starting to come together, and moreso I love that we've been agreeing on the things we've chosen and haven't had to compromise too much. We've been leaning towards more earthy, natural elements which I just love and think its all going to work together really well.
Now its already Wednesday. So much to do, so little time. Tonight we're celebrating Dad's 55th Birthday with Dinner at Mom & Dad's! Tonight is the first night of the AL East Division Playoff's. Sox v. Angels at Fenway at 6:37p.
Tomorrow night Erika Pascarella's coming over to cut and color my hair, and then I need to pack for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment