Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy Bee

That's me lately. Busy as a bee. Can't complain. I like it :)


Winter Scrapfest on Lifetime Moments has gotten me back into the swing of scrapbooking again! Hooray.

Here are the second two LOs of New Year's Eve at the Canoe Club.


Love this photo of Dan taking pictures (Tim, photographer at the club took this photo- and the one of Ellen, Sheri and I on the bototm).




And these pictures of Dan and Elaine dancing to Come On Eileen are priceless!!!
















I finally got around to scrapbooking the pictures of the fabulous ladies I met in November at the Lifetime Moments Crop of a Lifetime in Novi Michigan.



Page 1:






Page 2:






















Decided it was time to bring more pictures and more "life" to my desk at work. Grabbed a bunch of my favorite photos and learned how to print 4 on a 4x6 piece of photo paper on my printer (what a COOL feature!!!!) and whipped this up.








And I couldn't resist getting started on 2008 pictures. How could I?! This kid is just too darn cute. Got the idea for this LO from one of the Extreme Crop Weekend challenges which was to focus on nicknames. I didn't realize until I listed them out that I call Will all sorts of different things... whatever comes out of my mouth really.












And finally some pictures of he and I together. My little buddy! :)













Besides scrapping, let's see... going with lists again.
Work has been busy but I love it.
People coming from Singapore to learn about how we use CBeds. Fun Stuff!
Watched the Daytona 500 Race at Matt & Krissy's
Jeff turned 26 (holy cow we're old!)
Jenn O'Brien's mom passed away on Sunday after a long battle with brain cancer. She fought so hard and so bravely and gave strength to so many. Such a wonderful lady. Her memory will certainly live on through her kids and grandkids.
Planning to go visit Gram in Florida in April! A little fun in the sun. Get myself a tan before Elaine and Eric's wedding- and a fabulous pedicure too (Gram called yesterday to say she found a great new place!). Need to book me a flight.

No comments: