these bath pictures are from september. look how little will is! :) he sure does love the bath, though- splashing= fun
Christmas 2007
Of course I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, and Mom may have some more I
should print up and include, but this gives a peek into the holiday season Lassonde-style... and since Christmas scrapping usually is really hard for me, I'm glad to have gotten even this much done.
New Year's Eve- 12*31*07
Canoe Club
I still need to print some more pictures but these are two sets of my favorites. Dan's Mom. How beautiful is she?!
I love how this LO turned out. I partially scraplifted from a LO in Creating Keepsakes. I need to go back and see what issue so I can give credit. Like how the blue mixes with the orange. Thought I'd never find something to match (if only Dan's blue shirt hadn't ripped!!!! doesn't he know he needs to coordinate his outfits with my scrapbook paper?!)
1 comment:
What great pages!!
~ Chris from LM :)
Post a Comment