and it just feels extra good right now
not quite sure why
but I'm not stopping
to question it
be fit is going well
I enjoy working out
pushing myself
feeling the sweat
feeling my sore muscles
{ok that's not the fun part}
feeling my waist start to shrink
a little at a time
willy and I played together
on Saturday
he ate
he napped
he did the head-bob
the fake cough
the wet gummy kisses
the hug where he grabs my wispies
all the typical right-now-will things
that I love
not quite sure why
but I'm not stopping
to question it

be fit is going well
I enjoy working out
pushing myself
feeling the sweat
feeling my sore muscles
{ok that's not the fun part}
feeling my waist start to shrink
a little at a time
willy and I played together
on Saturday
he ate
he napped
he did the head-bob
the fake cough
the wet gummy kisses
the hug where he grabs my wispies
all the typical right-now-will things
that I love
also let him get his hands on
the victoria secret catalog
he doesn't quite get it
oh well.

then kris and I went to see the appliances
so shiny and new
I love them
can't wait to fill the fridge
and try out the oven
even better- stinger followed me inside
she's home
sweet as ever
playing with me
and will
{so good with him
even though he was pulling her hair out
and grabbing her ears}
I know I don't see the kitties often
but I have such a soft spot for them
Sunday
st. patrick's day parade
in southie
at mike and cheryl's
it was tough not devouring all of their
yummy yummy food
but I was reasonably good
which is an accomplishment in and of itself
had a few beers
actually went outside and watched the parade
got a little silly ----- here we are -->
so yep.
that's all.
life's good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment