update time
its been awhile
I'm long overdue
be fit...
is going well!
mid-week 7
the stats (as of week 6):
I've lost almost 6lbs
I've lost 2" off my waist & 1/2" off my hips
I've lost 2% body fat
I feel like its finally noticeable- in my face, my stomach… my arms, legs and abs all feel stronger. Kim and I are in a good groove for lifting weights, motivating eachother, walking, eating right. Even more incentive now that its spring. I'm really enjoying the program and will be sad when it ends (even though I certainly will continue on). Just think how thin I could be after another 10 weeks! :)
difficult aspects of be fit that I'm feeling now- finding the time. there are rarely enough hours in the day. I'm trying to find the mix of what's reasonable and sustainable while also really pushing myself to do more, become stronger and try harder.
the house
dan has been doing a fantastic job on the house (of course). the new potrack has been installed above the island, and the new shampoo/soap dispensers went up in the shower. next he's starting on the master closet (after many hours of planning and design).
19 trees are due to be cut down very soon
making way for a lot of lovely sunshine to fill the house with warmth
and making way for the well that needs to be installed
we need to buy some furniture this week, or we'll be enjoying the sunshine that floods through the windows on the hard, wood floors :)
and I've been scouring the internet looking for all natural cleaning recipes and organic, green cleaners so that we can start fresh in the house. this is one of the things I am most looking forward to. I'll update later with some of the great things I've found, but there are so many easy ways to use all natural products instead of filling our house with chemicals. I'm all for that.
work
haven't talked about work in awhile
I am loving my job in the systems improvement department
I've started taking on new projects that are really interesting and challenging
some stuff I'm working on
-coordinating the installation of ceiling lifts in the patient care rooms
-working on noise reduction efforts. its really noisy here, that's no secret, but we have to do something about it. this is a big challenge, but I'm up for it
-improving communication between nurses and other clinicians and support staff
-and of course some more CBeds stuff. new technology as well as how we can make the most out of the technology we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment