I'm going to Philadelphia!
I'm going to Philadelphia!
I'm going to Philadelphia!
I'm going to Philadelphia!
TODAY! :)
just a liiiittle excited, can you tell?
well, let's do the math.
seeing one of my very best friends
scrapbooking with a bunch of girls I only get to see a few times a year but who are sooo much fun
seeing some of philadelphia's historical sites
shopping (+ a $144 credit on my credit card)
equals
one fabulous weekend
some of the lovely ladies i'll be seeing this weekend -->
I had time to fainlly upload some more pictures. Here are some fun ones of Riley!
the litchfields and fortins meeting riley for the first time in the hospital
i love this photo!
isn't it amazing how one little baby can capture everyone's attention like that? {even will's!}
Riley and her Daddy
snuggle time
look at that beautiful sleepy face
and if this isn't the ultimate nap time, i don't know what is!
daddy
baby
doggie
on the couch
snoooozing the day away
No comments:
Post a Comment