the beautiful city of Hartford, Connecticut.
The Premise Conference was actually really great.
Some Highlights:
- Organic English breakfast tea available at each meal! mmmm....
- I managed to find within the fixed meals being served, enough vegetarian items to keep me happy and full, all the while still being fairly healthy (except for the few desserts I indulged in)
- I worked out at the hotel on Sunday afternoon... not again after that, but it was better than nothing. The gym was in the corner of the 22nd floor with sunlight beaming in. I ran for almost 10 minutes straight looking out at the autumnal wonder of downtown Hartford.
- The give-aways from the Conference were actually useful, nice things! A great tote bag with black straps and funky grommets! And a water bottle holder with a carribeaner on it so you can clip it to your bag. Thanks Premise!
- Hearing what some other hospitals are doing, validates that the time and effort we spend on this project here really pays off. I'm really happy with a lot of the decisions we've made about how to use this product.
And now I'm home... the house was relatively clean when I arrived. Dan had the wood stove seasoned so the house is relatively warm ;) I still haven't unpacked much yet so I've got some work ahead this weekend... but this is also my last weekend home before I fly out this time next Thursday for Novi, Michigan and the LM Crop of a Lifetime 2008! I can't wait. I swear I'm like a kid at Christmas, thinking about it every free second! :)
Other things on my mind:
- Already getting excited about Christmas... decorating, making some handmade things, music, parties etc.
- Really psyched about scrapbooking! Its been TOO LONG!
- Decided at the last minute to dress up for Halloween, so look for a cute brunette fairy at The Charlie Horse tomorrow night
1 comment:
i dont believe you were in hartford and didnt tell me! i work in hartford. we could have met for dinner or something. :(
Post a Comment