the winter seems to be particularly harsh on my skin. I'm constantly dry. itchy. its disgusting. by I've been tryiing to keep green and not revert back to my old thick, lavish skin cremes but hadn't found anything that really kept my skin well moisturized.taking another chance with a company I am growing to love, I bought Yes to Carrot's Deliciously Rich Body Butter at Target on Saturday.
i used it for the first time this morning and i totally love it! i wasn't dry and itchy within a hour, which unfortunately seems to be the case when I use their Hand & Elbow Cream on my legs, although that product does work well for its intended purpose.
here's the Ingredient List:
Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Algae Extracts (Rhodella, Dunaliella , Spirulina), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Silt (Maris Limus), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Niacin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.
*the fragrance is a no-no, but it doesn't have any of the other Level 1 and Level 2 ingredients (per Gorgeously Green) that I try to avoid.
two thumbs up from me! I think it cost about $14, but a little went a very long way and with a tube of eucerin for the same price its not exactly outrageous as far as green products go.
1 comment:
Yes, but does it have coupons available? ;)
Just kidding, I know how important green is to you so I'm glad you were able to find something that's not too pricey, actually works and makes you happy!
Post a Comment