Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday... more snow

I drove around on Monday morning before wedding dress shopping with Mom and Melissa. Couldn't resist using some of my day off to take some pictures of that gorgeously sticky snow.
Starting off in the driveway Have I mentioned that I'm loving living in the woods?!!
a few random treetops as seen from the car window...

Mount Blue Street in Norwell
instead of turning onto School Street like i normally do
i just kept driving
love this winding road shot

random houses...

and more treetops
the sun was peeking out
blue skies


a few random finds at Accord Industrial park
where i turned in to turn around
i love this fence!

ok
now this is
super random
but
after dress shopping
mom and i went to syms
and just thought this dressing room
was hysterical
so here are our heads
and our feet
sticking out
no indecency
i promise
hoping you'll get a giggle out of this
like we did

1 comment:

Jozebelle said...

Such lovley photos!!!!! I do like them very very much!!!

Hope your vacation will be lovley and relaxing! Talk to You when You get home.

Hugs my friend
Ann-Marie