a few sites i like to browse...
A Year of Crockpotting
This blog is so cool! I'd be talking all summer about getting a crockpot and kept putting it off. And then Aunt Milly gave Dan and I a gift card for Kohls so I knew it was time to spring for one. Brought it home. All shiny and new.............. fast forward to January. Still haven't used it. What a shame. But finding vegetarian crockpot recipes is not easy. Until now.
This blog has TONS of crockpot recipes (and yes, most of them have meat in them, for you mainsream folks). Apparently you can make almost anything in a crockpot and that idea intrigues me, especially as I try to cook more on Sunday to have on hand for the week. And if I can toss stuff in the crockpot and cook it, it probably means less veggies rotting in the bin which will make Dan a very happy camper.
3191
a great blog if you like photography.
two women. they live 3191 miles apart. they take a photo every evening (it started a few years back with mornings).
they take beautiful photographs and its amazing to see how different and yet how alike they are.
Dr. Bronner's Magic Shaving Soap Gel {green}
the idea of switching off traditional shaving cream scared me but i figured i'd take a shot. this is the first kind i've tried and i love it. it lathers up so well (and smells delicious). plus its all natural, no aerosol involved... and its lasts for months! love it. we also use their soap
Ali Edwards
still my absolute favorite blog
No comments:
Post a Comment