I swear, for as much as I see this child, I am still amazed by how big he's getting. No more chubby baby cheeks and drool everywhere (at least not the constant stream of drool. he definitely has his moments). He's long and lean with limbs that seem to go on forever, no doubt he inherited those from his dancer of a mom.
And of course he's as sweet as ever.
Our visit on Thursday was the first time we've taken pictures in awhile. And of course that whole experience is changing too. Willy understand that when I take a picture, it displays on the LCD on the back of the camera and he needs to see it. And, being the more intelligent ham that he is these days, he also knows to make different faces to get a different picture on that little screen.
And boy can he play it up! This one was actually more candid, and though, fuzzy I love it!
A rare good shot of the two of us. Usually he gets distracted. This has the hint of his newer "fake smile" but without the squinched up eyes. Its a keeper!
Didn't edit this one at all.. not even sure what he's doing. But I love it. He looks very thoughtful... probably trying to come up with his next pose. And Kris is laughing at him in the background. That's typical Thursday for me, and I love it.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
If you are a father, uncle, grandfather to this boy- please scroll down with your eyes closed. This next picture rivals the pattened leather shoe incident on Christmas night. What can I say- the boy has an experimental side. He needs to try things on for size.
In this case it was my hair clip. I swear on all that is good that I did not offer this up. He took it from my hair and put it in his! :)
And let's face it.
That's funny.
And if its funny you can't get in trouble, right?
See. He's so proud!
When it was almost time for bed, we went up to his new room so I could see it.
Krissy and Matt did a great job! The paint and the bedding are so perfect. Fun and boy-ish and very Willy! He's going to have a blast in that room for years to come... and the party has already started.
My Room!
Had to play on the slide for a little bit. This was probably the funniest part of the night. He would do something, go down the slide, roll around on the floor, make a silly face and I'd take a picture. Then Willy would walk around to where I was sitting on the floor, put his right arm on my left shoulder (think James Dean) and lean in to view the photo as if he was critiquing art work with that thoughtful, soulful look on his face that just kills me, asking "See? See?"


Had to play on the slide for a little bit. This was probably the funniest part of the night. He would do something, go down the slide, roll around on the floor, make a silly face and I'd take a picture. Then Willy would walk around to where I was sitting on the floor, put his right arm on my left shoulder (think James Dean) and lean in to view the photo as if he was critiquing art work with that thoughtful, soulful look on his face that just kills me, asking "See? See?"

It really was priceless. And narcissistic! But he can get away with that for awhile.
Loving the slide. I swear, in every picture I have of him on the slide he looks possessed! :)

I love this one. He just looks so long. Look at those skinny legs. You'd swear this kid didn't eat- but if you know him, you'd know that's just not true! He eats like a champ. Eat almost anything. He also never stops moving ;)

A kiss for Mumma!

Devilish little boy!

Loving the slide. I swear, in every picture I have of him on the slide he looks possessed! :)

I love this one. He just looks so long. Look at those skinny legs. You'd swear this kid didn't eat- but if you know him, you'd know that's just not true! He eats like a champ. Eat almost anything. He also never stops moving ;)

A kiss for Mumma!

Devilish little boy!

And devilish he was. My second favorite story of the night when was when I mentioned to him that he'd be seeing Riley on Saturday and they could play together. It was as if you mentioned he was going to Disney World (and he was old enough to comprehend what that would mean). He got all smiley. Started dancing (literally dancing) around his bedroom. And if you've seen his version of dancing, that in and of itself its hysterical- skinny bum thrusting around while his neck moves like a chicken and he flails his arms!
When not dancing he was telling some really long story mostly in baby talk with random interjections of "Rie!" "Rie!" (his version of Riley) and laughing!! Then he'd randomly stop and move his shoulder in towards his chin to do this flirty face he picked up somewhere and just give this grin and raised eye look that could stop a baby girl in her tracks, I have no doubt!
I have no idea if he really remembered Riley or if something else was cooking his mind, but he was very excited and it was very hysterical. Krissy and I were rolling!
and he DID have a great time with Riley on Saturday night. when he got to our house, he came right over to Riley and gave her a big hug and kiss and just wanted to hold her. they played together and snuggled up on the couch.
Krissy told Willy to kiss Riley before i put her to bed.
he leans right in, purposely aims right for her nose which at that second starts bubbling with snots (eww) and he proceeds to kiss her there- effectively sucking the snot out of her nose!!!!!!!!!!! i kid you not.
it was possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. but they both seemed to enjoy it.
which reminds me, i should call to see if Willy's got that cold yet
1 comment:
It's so lovley to read your stories with all the pictures....It feels I getting to know you a little bit more...
soon it's time to go and pic up Jozefine from pree-school and I think will be out, with enough clothes on it's so lovely outside, the sun is shining! See you on the bus later mabye.
Hugs Ann-Marie
Post a Comment