Monday, May 04, 2009

Wednesday Play Time

Wednesday afternoon (April 29th) Dan and I went to Matt & Krissy's to see how they were making out on their first day home from the hospital with little Aila. Uncle Danny was entertaining Willy in the livingroom when I got there... Krissy was cuddled up with Aila on the couch and Matt had run out to run errands and pick up subs for dinner.

Willy was a little restless being cooped up inside, so we put on our sneakers and decided to run around outside a little while before dinner (and to give him Mama some peace and quiet for a few minutes in the meantime).

We ran. We kicked the ball, though Willy was not his typcially coordinated self and was having some trouble with that. We played some unofficial hide and seek behind the bushes. And Willy was enthralled with the garden gnome! We raced back and forth to the fence...

Then once I grabbed the camera I couldn't resist getting a couple shots of the bright, springy flowers in the back yard.

Meanwhile, Uncle Danny decided to make things a little more exciting.
Wheelbarrow rides!

Tongue out. Always.
Drooling.

We think he was having fun but honestly it was hard to tell.
Which is strange for Willy because usually anything with wheels is #1 in his book.
Still, when we said "All done?" he said no. So he must have enjoyed it.


Nothing says Spring Time like grass stains!

No comments: