Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Willy & Aila

Thursday 7/16

I haven't been great about getting in my weekly visit with two of my favorite kiddos- between work and walking and other extra-curriculars its been busy on the weeknights. But on 7/16 I got over to hang out for a bit with the munkins. Aila is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. Almost 3 months old in these pictures.
She has the most stunning blue eyes. Just like her Daddy.
I can just hear all you Litchfields screaming "BIG EYES" as you read this. Let's be nice to the little one, ok? :)
And the red hair is precious too! It will be interesting to see if these attributes stick around or if they'll change much as she grows.
I'm sure all the smiling and giggling she's doing now won't go away! We can be thankful for that.


Her big brother is learning LOTS too, thanks to his Mama teaching him all sorts of things at home. Most recently she's taught him how to show all sorts of expressions. Here are the highlights:


and another clearly "HAPPY" shot. a little fuzzy. a little frazzled.
more than a little perfect for a representation of this kid who is always on the go!

No comments: