Monday February 1, 2010
My cousin Jamie and her husband Chris started a photography business- Clunie Studios- and were looking to drum up some business photographing newly remodeled kitchens, so when the potential client said "great, come by on Thursday and show me your portfolio" they rented some lens and put out an APB to find newly remodeled spaces. Dan and I volunteered and poof- Jamie and Chris arrived, trekked down from NH to build that portfolio.
I got the call while I was at work, and came home and cleaned out my wreck of a kitchen-- I'd made chili the day before and then fell asleep! YIKES! But within an hour it was sparkling clean. Even Dan was shocked! "It looks like it did when we moved in!"
... sigh... if only I had enough energy to polish the granite every week!
Here are the results of their hardwork and talent!
Not too shabby
and the kitchen ain't half bad either :)

See my new grill pan from Krissy?! One of my favorite and most-used Christmas presents.

With a slightly different light


Close-up on the faucet (from the island)

Then Dan showed them the granite in the bathroom- and they decided to take some shots in there too. While the shots of the kitchen clinched them the job, Jamie reported that this bathroom nearly lost it for them since apparently he didn't like the light- but she and I still love it.

This shot validates that its NOT just me. This shower is soo cool looking in person- Dan did such a wonderful job on every little detail- and yet its nearly impossible to photograph! The angle is just tricky... you can't get far enough away (even with a wide-lens apparently) to get it just right.
And thanks for the great photos!
If anyone needs portraits or other photography work done, check them out at Clunie Studios.

1 comment:
I'm in love. Can I come live with you? :)
Post a Comment