Monday, March 22, 2010

March 4th- A&W

I didn't babysit on Tuesday as usual because I was on my way home from the Berkshires, but I came over to play on Thursday instead.

Aila is so unique and beautiful in so many ways and yet she's just like every other child. See lens cap. Put in mouth. Enjoy.

Its so much fun to watch these 2 interact now that Aila is getting older. Willy loves his sister so much! I changed Aila shortly after Kris left and then went to throw the diaper in the trash. Willy wanted "to come with" but then Aila started fussing. From the kitchen Willy yells out "I'll be right there noodle!" sooo sweet.

Willy also loves playing with her! They spent at least a half hour chasing eachother back and forth across the livingroom and squealing with delight once the chaser caught the chasee.


and repeat...

gotcha!

Aila looking super cute in her hood!
She was delighted by it!

Then Willy wanted a hood, but wasn't wearing one. So we got the blanket out and made him a hood... which then turned into "Tent time." Insert more ridiculous squealing! They loved it. Every second. "Do it again" Willy would say and we'd raise the blanket, rippling it like a wave.
then some solo playing time. Willy got his trains out.

and Aila found some music and balls to play with
Another fun afternoon!
Love both these noodles :)











1 comment:

Jozebelle said...

Wow they have grown soooo much!!!! Little Willy is a "big " boy now!!!!

I am allowed to be with children in this age when I work, they are between one and 2 years.....I am the lucky one!