But Will also has a very passionate, caring, affectionate side. He's always glad to give kisses and hugs. He screams "I LOVE YOU" when people he loves leave the house. He'll ask for one more moochie before I leave on Tuesday nights. If your face changes for even a second he'll ask "Auntie Jen, are you happy?" aka- what's wrong??
He's a wonderful big brother. He loves Aila so much its heartwarming to see.
And he's a HUGE ham! One of primary reasons I have sooo many pictures of this kid- besides the fact that I get a little shutter-happy, is that ever since he could say the words he's been asking "Auntie Jen, can we take a picture?" which has graduated to "can I take a picture" and amazingly enough- I do now let him do that. Only if he's in a non-hyper mood and careful. At the age of almost-3 he knows how to work the shutter and how to press the play button to show the image once he's done. He knows how to hold it carefully so the lens doesn't tilt down. Mostly the images are still shaky but he does pretty well.
His favorite subject you ask? "I want to take a picture of Aila"

I love you little man! :) I hope to show you how to really use my camera some day. Grandpa Bill would be proud.
Oisín Thomas
Pronounced- "Ush-een"
Ois (read: Ush) was born in Ireland, making him the only one of the 5 kids I didn't meet within a day of their birth! In fact, I didn't meet him for a couple months, but it was worth the wait. Ois-man is the cutest little all-American boy, which I suppose isn't correct since he's so very Irish, but bear with me, the analogy really works here.


Ois was a little more shy with me than the rest of the kids but it makes sense since I didn't have a lot of time for him to get to know me when he was a little guy- but now we're cool :) We spent last Tuesday dancing all night together in the kitchen at the Cabaret Show- we had a blast!! I'm so glad to have this funny little dude in my life.
Garret Richard Leo

Garret is still a youngin' and I am looking forward to a long time of getting to know him and love on him. I have a feeling he's going to grow up to have the infectious laugh that Bubba did, and I already think of him in my head as the new little Bubba! :) With a face and skin like that, how can you not?!I love you Bubba!
Stay as sweet and happy as you are now and you'll do great in this world.
============================
So these are the kids that fill my life. I love them so much. Each of their personalities is so different and they are all still growing and learning new things all the time which is just fascinating for me to watch. There is always something to look foward to.
I don't know that I want to have children of my own... I have no immediate plans I can tell you that much for sure. A wise friend once told me "the moment you can't live without children for one more second is the time you should have them," and that feels very right to me. But I can tell you that my life is much richer having experienced all I have with these little buddles of pure, unadulterated joy!
1 comment:
Jen,
Thank you so much for LOVING my kids and for all that you do for them. You are the best Auntie! I so appreciate your blog, I love going back and reading about things I've forgotten about. This last one about Willy reminded me about "beep-beep". They do so many new and cute things everyday that it easy to miss when they stop doing one thing because it is always replaced with something equally adorable. It is nice to be reminded though. I love you so much!
Post a Comment