Thursday, May 06, 2010

Things I Love Right Now.

  • I love that it is warm enough for me to stay on battery power in my car for longer stretches (love my hybrid)
  • I love Rescue Me Season 5 on DVD (and my town library who rented it to me for free)
  • I love getting more library books about organics and food labels. I am literally a sponge. I love learning more about this topic.
  • I love my best friend who not only supports me in this but is also now fully invested too- making sure her children grow up eating the best food and the least chemicals possible.
  • I love my new ice cream maker. I love that this deeply discounted device makes it possible to make yet one more thing at home, reducing my dependence on pre-packaged goods. say good-bye to preservatives.
  • I love that after the cancellation of both, we do now have a flight to Florida and a condo in which to relax for a week this summer with 22 wonderfully fun and fantastic Litchfields.
  • I love that as of mid-march I'd already been outside walking in capris and a tank top
  • I love that my dad is so ridiculously funny that it literally hurts me to laugh at his antics
  • I love newly swept and mopped hardwood floors and polished granite countertops
  • I love baked oatmeal and crockpot applesauce
  • I love browsing stores in Harvard Square
  • I love knitting blankets (and looking forward to a time when I can take a class and finally learn to do something more advanced)
  • I love google reader- it makes my life more organized. I never miss a single blog post I want to read.
  • I love Ann Taylor loft, which carries my new favorite embellished items at deeply discounted prices.
  • I love my Beginner Digital Photography Class at NESOP. I am learning so many things. I can actually shoot in manual. The $265 was worth that alone!
  • I love my daily emails from Real Simple Magazine.
  • I love my farm share- the anticipation of seeing the freshly picked, brightly-colored, vitamin and nutrient packed produce waiting for me each week.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a whole lot of love. Enjoy your icecream maker, won't you share some recipes? Or at least where you're getting them?

Jen said...

I've only used 2 ice cream recipes so far. Once came in the booklet w/ the ice cream maker. The other I got from the library. I'll make a note to post them on my recipe blog soon. www.scribbledrecipes.blogspot.com