I had big plans for a big, heartfelt, soulful post today, but I'm out of time and honestly this blogging every day for 29 days straight has been difficult! So I'll leave it at this:
ONE DAY UNTIL I TURN 30?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Though, I'll be honest. I'm really not even freaked out or phased by it! I know its just a number. In fact, I'm mostly just excited about a day off and an excuse to celebrate something, anything! It could be someone else's birthday tomorrow and I'd be probably be just as happy for them :)
So instead of my big long post I'll leave you with one last list- the list of what I plan to do tomorrow on my very rainy 30th birthday:
7:30-9:00a Yoga Class at the Cohasset Yoga Center
9:00-10:00a home, shower, eat a yummy healthy breakfast
10:15ish- head to The Creative Stitch to learn how to switch colors in knitting!
1:00p Lunch at Strawberry Fair with Krissy, Willy & Aila
2:30ish Wander around Derby Street. Maybe find a cute little something special for my birthday dinner to be held at Mom's on Friday night
Come home and clean up the house.
5:30- Prep and cook dinner
6:00ish Dan comes home- dinner with my favorite man and then "movie night" at home courtesy of Scituate Public Library and The Blind Side!! :)
Doesn't that sound like the most fabulous day ever?!?
Happy Birthday to ME!
Thank you all for following this ridiculous introspective and random blatherings series of posts! Its actually been more fun than I expected!
No comments:
Post a Comment