listening: to an extremely boring conference call that is detailing the basics of wireless service and networks. surprisingly I have retained a lot of the information I've heard on this subject. hence the boredom. get to the specifics buddy.
eating: a small morsel of dark chocolate. my treat during this Cleanse week. mmm the sensation of it melting in my mouth.
drinking: water. water. and more water.
wearing: black capri pants. coral lands end tank with ruffles. turquoise cardigan. turquoise, brown, gold/yellow/orange necklace and earrings.bronze sandals.
feeling: ready for the weekend. I keep thinking today is Friday. its so not Friday. antsy. (that could be the conference call talking)
weather: so hot. 90+ every day this week. but hurricane earl is coming. should make for an interesting weekend.
wanting: a pink/navy/gray/denim/tan wardrobe for my upcoming european vacation. I'm having vivid visions of my mix and match wadrobe that makes me so happy. I think I'll do some shopping soon.
needing: some cheese. that looks weird to write it down. that's definitely the cleanse talking. nearly no dairy this week. the milk I can do without. the sugar I don't miss much. but bread and even more so cheese is just calling me. soon enough.
thinking: about my upcoming trip to italy and spain with mom. only about 45 days until we take off and there's so much to plan. so many gorgeous things to add to our itinerary! loving every minute of it, even if sifting through oodles of information is a little overwhelming.
enjoying: my life as a whole right now. home. work. love. friends. family. hobbies. taking it slow and easy. learning. creating. playing. growing.
wondering: if I'll learn any really good information over the course of the next 34 minutes. not likely.
No comments:
Post a Comment