On Wednesday December 7th, Mom, Terri, Krissy, Megg, Emelyn and I met for a Christmas surprise! We met up after work at Rockbottom in the Theater District for dinner, and then headed over to the Wang Center to see the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular!! It was a complete surprise for the Fortin girls and they were thrilled!
Emelyn requested that I sit next to her, and I have to say that made the experience even more amazing. Watching her watch the show was so enjoyable. She loved every minute of Santa and the different performers. And she was totally entranced by the theater... looking up at the gorgeously decorated ceiling (all the while eating her cotton candy).




I was in the middle of a crazy couple weeks at work, and I had to go back to the hospital after the show, but I can't think of a better escape than a few hours spent with some of the people I love most in this world. And at Christmas time! I'm a very lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment