Monday, September 24, 2007

A Good Night's Sleep Makes a World of Difference

I went to bed around 9:00p last night.... and woke up this morning before my alarm clock, refreshed. Strange sensation for a Monday morning, but I'm taking it as a good omen that its going to be a good week. Has to help to start out on a good note right?

In other news, we have an appointment to meet with John Brassington at CCL on Thursday at 4:00 to pick out cabinets. I can't wait for that. We'd already gone and picked out what we think we'd like, but not down to specific measurements and what cabinets we can fit, what wood etc. I think CCL actually comes out to the house to measure and all of that good stuff too, but Thursday is the consultation.

And this is probably the strangest tid bit I have to report- I am kicking some butt in my Fantasy Football League (as if just playing Fantasy Football isn't strange enough for me, right?!). Here the gist: Christine asked me if I wanted to join her brother's team since they needed an extra person. No money at stake, so basically nothing to lose. I figured why not. I didn't adjust settings too much before the draft because, let's face it, I know pretty much nothing about football. I did tweak a few preferences for Patriots players I knew to be consistently good and let it ride. Well, I've won my first two games!!! Is it luck? Probably, because again I have no clue what I'm doing!! But it did make watching the games more enjoyable yesterday (well, let's clarify that-- it made being in a house with football on more enjoyable- I pretty much watched the baby, but Dan and Matt called out to me when "my players" were doing well!! that's ok with me!)

The week ahead:

  • Might be going to Gram's for dinner on Tuesday night to hear more about Mom and Dad's Disney Anniversary Vacation and see some pictures.
  • Gram has a 40% Michael's coupon for me-- so I'm hoping to get a tote to bring to the LM Crop in November
  • Cabinet shopping on Thursday
  • Babysitting Will on Friday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you are the busy bee this week. Glad to hear all your stories.

Jessica