Ok, yet again I am making a goal to blog more and I'm going to do it this time!
I feel like there's been so much exciting stuff going on and now that I'm taking more (and better) pictures, I love emailing them and including cute little stories- but I'm slowly coming around to the idea that it makes more sense to do that here where it is preserved by the Internet gods ;)
So here's a smattering of pictures from the Red Sox Game I went to with Mom, Dad and Jeff on Labor Day. I tell you, something about Fenway just makes it the coolest place ever. The crisp, bold, patriotic colors, the various scents of food and drink and just the joy that fills that place. I love it! It never gets old.

I feel like there's been so much exciting stuff going on and now that I'm taking more (and better) pictures, I love emailing them and including cute little stories- but I'm slowly coming around to the idea that it makes more sense to do that here where it is preserved by the Internet gods ;)
So here's a smattering of pictures from the Red Sox Game I went to with Mom, Dad and Jeff on Labor Day. I tell you, something about Fenway just makes it the coolest place ever. The crisp, bold, patriotic colors, the various scents of food and drink and just the joy that fills that place. I love it! It never gets old.
No comments:
Post a Comment