Inevitably most things in my life these days are spurred from or lead to scrapbooking in some form, and of course this is no exception. Seeing all sorts of holiday projects online is totally inspiring me, and in turn, making those projects has given me the holiday spirit.
Here are a few that I'm obsessed with lately.
The tree above is from Carolee's Creation-- though I'm thinking of doing something similar out of chipboard and a wood base.
I made this Starbucks Advent Calendar Tree last year (made two of them actually) and as soon
as Christine told me they were available again this year, I ran to Starbucks the next morning before work and picked up 2 more! I have already cut out the Scenic Route paper I'm planning to use on 3 of them (yes, 3-- I bought one for me last year but hadn't altered it yet). One is completely finished and is on display at the Crop Shop. I swear, the Zip Dry hadn't even dried and Dee had swooped it from my spot at the table and put it on a shelf!
I also love these trees- I think I saw these on 2peas.com. Love the simplicity and yet how beautiful they are.
You can never have too many Christmas trees, right Mom?!
These ornaments are also adorable!! I think I found these on two peas too. Again, gears are turning... can you picture Will's sweet face on one of these?! I can! LOL
(and not to be ignored- how cute is the Snowman mug in the background... hmm, crafting or curling up with a blanket, hot chocolate with fluff in a mug like this, and watching a Christmas movie??? definitely a toss up! thus the beauty of starting early. i should have enough time to do it all)
This cute wall hanging is another Carolee's Creations idea/product. Love the simplicity. Few details, very classic. Could be done bigger or smaller, vertical, horizontal. Very versatile. Very Christmasy. I love it! :)
Needless to say this is putting me in a very good mood! Let the holiday season begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment