Monday, November 26, 2007

I could NOT work

and be totally ok with that. Being off for 4 days in a row makes me realize that. I visited, I decorated, I cleaned, I called, I created, and yet there are still things to be done. My apartment isn't clean, the fridge is empty, I have more creative projects I am itching to work on. And yet, I'm back to work after 4 wonderful days off, wish somehow I was independently wealthy and I didn't HAVE to work to pay the bills. But that's how it is, right?

So instead let's celebrate all the great things that happened this weekend.


Wednesday

met mom. holiday shopping
home. relax
sports center at night for drinks and general merriment


Thursday

dan overslept. got him up.
showered, ready.
went to the house.
fed the kitties. stinger was so loveable.
bathroom looks awesome.
went to debbie's for thanksgiving.
so
much
food!
home around 9p- too tired to go to the pascarella's
read my book and fell sound asleep


Friday


woke up around 6:40
was at kohls by 7am.
target, hanover mall- walmart, AC moore, jc penney
so much shopping
met kris and will- shopped at kohl's again
lunch at baja fresh
home- laundry (lots of it)
decorated for christmas
went to the fortin's at night
sooo good to see megg
then to shawn & ellen's. played cards.
saw stanley, buddha and carter :)


Saturday


went to mom's to pick up lights for my tree
home to work on advent calendar
made tags for the dove favors for Will's baptism
went to mom's
they loved the calendar
had dinner with them, gail, jenny
decorated some of jeff's tree
home, decorated my tree
watched "sunny" with Dan
cuddled up
hot chocolate
a good book
a warm blanket
a perfect night




Sunday

Will's Baptism at 10am
lovely service
brunch at Terri's house afterwards
Will was in such a great mood
he's good at being the center of attention
home around 6:00 after feeding the kitties
scrapbooked & altered for a couple hours
then a repeat of saturday night's
cocoa/blanket/book combo
add in another's Patriot's win and
the first use of the electric blanket
and i am a happy camper









No comments: