- A family that loves and cares for me
- A boyfriend who is the sweetest thing in the whole world. He's building us a beautiful home, he makes me laugh and cuddles me close even though I elbow him in the head so often, I'm surprised he's not in a coma
- A handful of close friends that are more than a girl could ask for
- A job I love, that challenges me and still allow me time to do the other things I like to do
- A hobby that is a creative outlet and truly a passion
And of course I am so wonderfully thankful for all the work Dan has been doing on the house. I went by this morning to feed the kitties and give them some lovin'... The bathroom is coming along so great. The tiles need some more grouting and finishing but as you can see they are GORGEOUS!! I am so happy that in place they look even better than when we picked them out in the store. There will be glass going from the half wall to the ceiling. Dan already ordered that but I can't remember off hand when that will be in.
And the floor. Finally finished. Apparently the tiles had been in stock for almost a month. It wasn't until Dan finally talked to a different associate at Home Depot that he learned they were in fact in-- just in a different spot on the aisle. After some searching, they found the tiles, and voila- they look great!
And some fun ones. Stinger was so sweet, purring and circling around my ankles the whole time I was there. I sat and pet her. I scratched. I let her sit in my lap. I fed her and we played. And yet as I was trying to take pictures of the floor she just kept circling, trying to get closer to me. I can't wait until we're there all the time, curling up to watch tv together. I feel so guilty leaving after only being there for a short time. Maverick doesn't mind quite as much- she was itching to go back out after I was there for a few minutes, but Stinger loves the attention, and I love giving it to her. Sweet girls. We'll be there to keep you company soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment