Which reminds me, Its Always Sunny in Philadephia is such a rocking show! I hate that their season is already over! Ok. Sidetrack finished.
Why am I going to Sunny PA? To see this lovely lady, of course.
--->
--->
I won't get there until late Friday night.
I met both Keri and Gayle at the LM Crop in November in Michigan. This is Keri scrapping away-->
Saturday we're going to this place called Rouge for what looks like a fabulous breakfast (I saw picture from the last time the three of them got together there). Then its off to the streets of Philly to do some shopping!! What better girls' day out could I ask for?!
Sunday, Christine and I are going to scrap and hang out at her house all day.
And Monday I'll head back to Boston mid-morning to try to avoid some traffic.
As busy as its been the past couple months, I am so looking forward to getting away again and visiting my good friend Christine! Can't wait to see you, my friend!!!! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment