Dan and I went to Iberostar Tucan near Playa del Carmen, Mexico with Dana, Sheri, John and Nancy.
It was a great trip. The hotel was beautiful, with really yummy food and lots of sun under which we could tan and read books (my only two pasttimes on vacation).
It was a great trip. The hotel was beautiful, with really yummy food and lots of sun under which we could tan and read books (my only two pasttimes on vacation).
I'm not going to lie, the beds were hard as rocks and I have about 50 bug bites still itching like crazy on my legs, and we did get stranded in the forest during a torrential downpour all the while Dan was sick with a terrible cold---- but still it was a nice week away.
We laid on the beach, drank in the swim-up bar, went to Senor Frogs for Margaritas, went snorkeling (well not me, of course- but the rest of the non-fish-fearing tourists), paddled like crazy down a "lazy-river" because the wind was against us, read a great book, listened to some newly downloaded music.
Hanging out at the resort. They had lots of wildlife there! Gorgeous scenery.
This was the last day there. At the end of Dana's grand scheme to have a pub crawl around the bars within the hotel property! I joined them at the swim-up pool for a little bit, but as you can see, they were having enough fun for everyone in the whole resort! :)
And then the week was over all together too quickly.
Now I'm home. Its snowing like crazy... Back to work. Back to reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment