busy day at work.
finished my book- The Third Twin on the way home
took some time to journal.
Top 10 Things I Like Right Now:
10. the movie 27 Dresses
9. making lists
8. solid, classic colors and clean lines
7. my pocket calendar
6. blogging (reading and writing)
5. my car (still!!) 
4. long hair
3. the color red
2. seeing things from fresh angles
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (on TLC)
Train Vent/ Pet Peeve
-The whole point of headphones is to have a personal listening experience (right?!) and yet everyday I am forced to listen to a variety of clashing tunes all the way home on the train. Is it the invention of the earbud which allows the sound to spill out? Or are people just listening too loud? I don't know, but it drives me nuts!!! Turn it down! Save your ears- and keep your [insert random music genre here] to yourself. Thank you
went to vote. go obama (found out hilary won MA this morning).
talked to lansing on teh phone. great to catch up.
came home.
made dinner.
did a load of laundry.
reorganized my 2006 & 2007 scrapbooks (up to 3 albums for 2007! whoa! I guess I have been busy)
watched Trainspotting with Dan (good, but disturbing- note to viewers: don't watch during dinner. its gross)
uncle danny was on babysitting duty last night because i had to work late. missed my date with willy but glad that uncle danny got some quality time with him. they haven't gotten to play since christmas.
jenn o'brien gave birth to her new baby boy, Benjamin Matthew. saw pictures this morning and he's absolutely beautiful. congrats! happy birthday little ben.
1 comment:
My husband loves trainspotting. Go Obama!!
Post a Comment