1/29/08
Will and I have more fun each and every week. He's getting so big and is able to play and react and just have more interactive fun! So here's another account of our playdates- I swear, I'm like my own Nanny-cam (no need to monitor me, Matt & Kris!).
Will just loves this Leap-Frog inch worm. http://www.leapfrog.com/en/learning_toys/babypal.html
It sings as it counts from 1 to 5 (Krissy's working on continuing the song to count to 10 because, well, counting to 5 isn't enough!). Will laughs and flails his little arms, especially for number 1 (1 little birdie sings so sweet, 1 fluffy cloud and 1 big tweet) and number 4 (4 little flowers blowing in the breeze, 4 little flowers pretty as you please).
Another favorite activity that's hard to get on camera- is fluttering a blanket or burp rag over Will while he's lying on the
floor. He literally shakes with pleasure and laughs uncontrollably. Its so contagious!! Well, that's hard to take pictures of, unless there's someone else's there-- but apparently standing over him and waving my hands has the same effect. He was going crazy! :)
floor. He literally shakes with pleasure and laughs uncontrollably. Its so contagious!! Well, that's hard to take pictures of, unless there's someone else's there-- but apparently standing over him and waving my hands has the same effect. He was going crazy! :)
Due to eat at 6:30, by 6:20 Will was pretty crabby. I was trying to keep him occupied for the last few minutes while his bottle was heating-- and was eating my pizza at the same time so when he was ready to eat, I'd be ready to feed him. Well apparently he's well more aware of what's going on than he used to be- because when I was eating my pizza he was piiiiissed!!!! Smacking his gums and and screaming when I'd put the pizza in my mouth and not his! I know he's ready for more solid food but with no teeth I figured pizza wasn't the place to start.
Fortunately the camera keeps him interested and occupied. And he liked seeing what was IN my mouth so, hey, why not? It kept him from crying... and there's nothing like being gross for a few minutes every once in awhile. Auntie Jen can hang with the boys every now and then ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment