Tuesday, March 17, 2009

55%


Fundraising Update
With your help I have raised $1,265.00 for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. As you may remember I need to raise $2300 in order to walk, and of course I'm planning to raise even more than (with my inital goal of $2500). So I wanted to take this opportunity, 3 weeks in to THANK all of you who have so generously donated. It really means a lot to me. Without you, I couldn't do this. There's no two ways about it.
And for those of you who are wanting to donate, please think about putting that on your To-Do list for this week, or at least this month. I stink at remembering things so I figured a friendly reminder can't hurt.
If you can't give right now, that's ok too. I have until mid-September to raise this money so continue to keep this good cause in mind.
Thanks again everyone! If you have any questions, please let me know!!

No comments: