Monday, March 23, 2009

Paradise- FOUND!!!

remember how the cats inadvertantly hid the flash drive that contained dana and sheri's pictures from our jamaican vacation in january?
well, we finally found them. here are some highlights which prove, despite what you might have thought from the first batch of photos, that dan and i were in fact there!
Sheri and I enjoying some end of the day sun up by the bar.
Dan's enjoying it too!
The only group shots of the week... with that pesky sun in the background.
Going to have to try to edit these some more.

Sheri at the swim-up bar.

Me dancing with one of the performers. Oops I picked a fuzzy one. Think I have some more... will have to check on that later.

Dan laughing at Dana's antics at the Japanese Steakhouse. This picture really shows you just how much fun we had that night. Dana had the whole table rolling!

A terrible pic of Dan and I at Margaritaville. Seriously... I think I need to shave my head!
Long, wavy hair + humidity = recipe for disaster


Kissy Kissy!
Funny how that seems like a million years ago already.
When is summer going to arrive? I'm ready!

1 comment:

Jozebelle said...

What wonderful news that you find the card.....and more amazing photos I wanan go there too...

Hugs Ann-Marie