Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Photo Finish 4-10-09



This week was a great week! Its the first time in awhile where I've been really motivated and excited about exercising, and the fact that it was a very busy week didn't even manage to squelsh that. I'm hoping that's a sign of good things to come!



I also had my "Getting Started" meeting for the 3Day in Braintree on Thursday.
It was great meeting other people who are walking {even though everyone else there is walking Boston}. The leader of the meeting was highly motivated and had a lot of great insights as far as fundraising, training and planning. One of the things I was most excited to hear is that she did not require any "recuperation" time after the walk {which shocked me, frankly}. She said having followed the training plan she was fine after that weekend, oh and did I mention she did her first walk at 60 years old?! I think I'll be just fine.

1 comment:

Jennib said...

Your conversation with the 60 year-old walker was surprising. I was anticipating taking a day off work!