Yikes I uploaded these photos on 11/11 of our Apple Picking Adventure and never put any text with it so I could publish. Going to make this quick to get it done :)

Grammy & Riley enjoying a cider donut.

Melissa, Uncle Bob & Aunt Wendy!
Sampling is allowed :)

The whole fam damily- Megan, Melissa, Uncle Bob & Aunt Wendy

Grammy & Riley

Auntie Jen & Riley
She's even sweeter than the apples, I promise you!

Riley & Pepere picking apples together.

Auntie Jen, Pepere, Riley & Grammy
They had this cool little petting zoo there. How cute is this sheep?!?! I seriously wanted to take him home... Doubt that Dan would appreciate that though.

The animals loved Riley!

After apple picking and animal petting we took a storybook hayride through the field.

Waiting for our hayride to pick us up!

The whole fam! :)

Cousins!

At the end we did a little shopping. Riley loved the band- and wanted a front-row view! We literally had to drag her out of there. Girl loves to dance :)

We had a great day! Lots of laughs and wonderful memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment