February 19th, 2010
My aunts and cousins had a Girls Game Night about a month ago (at Linda's house) that I wasn't able to attend. To make up for it, I offered to host the next event-- although I think I was next in line anyways if we're working our way clockwise around the South Shore :)
Great turnout!
pictured here:
Left (closest first): Aunt Milly, Colleen, Joan, Kirstin, Mom, Melissa, Debbie
Right (closest first): Aunt Florence, Erin, Kara (can't see), Melissa, Susan, Jenny, Nancy
We started with a heated game of Mad Game.
Then moved on to Left Right Center.
I had never played before.
It was FUN-NY! :)
We played for very high stakes- 6 quarters each!
Big money! Big money!
It got heated pretty quickly. When there's only two coins left, all the stops come out.
Melissa's dying to get the quarter from Susan.
And she got it!
Though neither of them won in the end.
I went to the ladies room towards the end of the night and came back to a highly decorated family! To be fair, I did ask them to use up all the candy canes that are left over from Christmas. They put them to good use.

Nice.

We laughed all night long! So much fun! So many great memories.
I love my family.
1 comment:
I want to be a member of your family, even if it's just for one night. Looks like a grand time.
Post a Comment