Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday. Sox. Celebration.





Friday afternoon I babysat for Will. We had a wonderful time, he spent the first hour just sitting with me and smiling and laughing :) Even when I'm getting paged because the Premise outbound interface is down, you can't too upset when all the while you're looking at this beautiful smile.
























He ate, he slept... we took just a few pictures ;) ... we danced around to some music. Then Matt and Krissy came home. I ended up staying until after 10:00p. We ate a late dinner and then Kris and I gave Will a bath. And not sure if this was an omen or a good luck charm or but the day Will was wearing his cute Red Sox onesie--- the Red Sox clinched the AL East title for the first time in 12 years by beating the Minnesota Twins 5-2 (Yankees lost to Baltimore- final score 10-9)!! GO RED SOX!
Then as Laura is calling me from somewhere fun in NYC to ask why Boston is called Beantown..... Krissy and I got Will ready for a bath. Wild and crazy Friday night, I know!!!

Will was having an absolute blast! We caught more on the video camera but he was just laughing and smiling, kicking and splashing! It was so cute.
A great start to the weekend!










1 comment:

Susan said...

why IS it called Bean Town?!?!? and of course they won because he is too darn cute in that outfit for them to lose!